Friday 16 March 2012

My first official card post

Well, it's finally here - my first card posting!  I am so excited.  From the minute I walked into Stamping Bella I was in LUV!  So, it's appropriate that my first card is from Stamping Bella.  I'm excited to start with Bellariffic Friday and today all I had to do was use green on my card.

I used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp Clara Lulu.  I chose some fun papers from my scrap pile and it's a big pile so look for more scraps in cards to come.  I coloured Clara with gamsol and pencil crayons.  It's my most favourite way to colour.  In fact, it's my only way to colour!  I shaded around Clara and used a bit of glitter on her floatie!

Thanks so much for looking at my first card - hope you liked it.

Thanks a bunch.

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Your FIRST card is simply lovely!! I am very impressed with your colouring skills with those pencil crayons and gamsol - I still struggle with those - GREAT job Lindsay! I'm looking forward to more of your loveliness. Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogs. And you have made a great impression already with this card. The colours and shading are great. Cant wait to see more....

    ReplyDelete