Friday 30 March 2012

You crack me up!

For this week's Bellariffic Friday, the theme was Spring or Easter, so I decided to go with the Easter theme...as it's almost here! Side note...I CAN'T wait till Easter as I have given up ALL SWEETS for lent...so I am in need of some serious chocolate!
Anywhoo back to my card :) I decided to stamp out the adorable Cracked Up Huggabugg by Christy Croll. I stamped out my image with Memento Black ink and coloured it in with my Prismacolor pencil crayons.


I copied a layout from a Sweet Sunday Sketch which I have linked here if you like it. I did tweak it a bit but still stuck with the concept. The designer paper I used was My Mind's Eye called Pretty Please Blossoms. I also used one of my Nesties called "Blossom Three" to bring in the "spring" theme. I then used some SU polka dot grosgrain ribbon and three little sparkly dots to finish the look.

Super excited for this weekend as the whole family are heading up to Prince Edward County for their Maple Festival....all things maple = YUM!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Thanks a bunch, Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Lindsay! Love the colours you used and the grass is great - must remember how you did that! And look at you, a new blogger, and linking to the sketch! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete